Renaissance Electronics & Communications LLC, a leading supplier of RF & Microwave components and sub-system (www.REC-USA.com) is looking for a Technical Sales Representative to be based out of its Harvard, MA location.
This position's primary focus is achieving the company vision through sales growth, new product development, customer acquisition, and sales team development and management for the Eastern United States. You are the Leader of promoting Renaissance Electronics and HXI products and capabilities to customers, government agencies and the Manufacturing Representatives for the company. You consistently motivate and manage a regional network of sales personnel to achieve organizational goals.
The position responsibilities will include:
1. Provide accurate and up to date territory Sales Forecasts.
2. Ensure compliance with all governmental regulations pertaining to our marketplace.
3. Develop new business opportunities by customer, market segment, and product line.
4. Provide ongoing competitive market analysis.
5. Participate in the development and execution of effective marketing and advertising initiatives.
6. Improve sales processes and systems.
7. Meet and/or exceed all goals according to position incentive plan
8. Customer Contact through emails, faxes, phone calls and in-person visits.
9. Initiates quote requests, prepare quote folders, present at quote meeting and ensure timely follow-up to result in bookings.
10. Resolve business and technical issues with customers.
11. Ensure AS9100 quality compliance.
12. Update field Rep forecasts and periodically review performance.
13. Assist in the identification of new engineering projects
14. Up to 25% travel may be required
Required Special Skills/Competencies:
• Strong technical acumen and drive to sell products to engineers and procurement groups
• Understanding of high frequency products ranging from 10MHz to 110GHz
• Strong decision making and problem solving skills
• Results focused in a competitive environment
• Enthusiastic and energetic with exceptional interpersonal and oral/written communication skills
• Leadership skills, including the ability to delegate appropriately to external sales reps as well as inside sales
• Effective planning and organization skills
• Cost consciousness and business acumen to completely understand effect of actions on the overall business
• Analytical skills
• Understanding of Key Performance Indicators
• The ability to embrace and support REC/HXI, LLC's core cultural values - Commitment, Communication, Balance,
Responsibility, Consistency, Fun, Teamwork, Education, Integrity, Excellence, Ownership, Health and Community
Renaissance is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please submit resume and salary requirements for review. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.